Get Your Game On
Pay your Citizens Energy bill at one of our PayNearMe partner locations between April 1st and May 31st and you’ll be entered to win an Xbox One!
Our partnership with PayNearMe gives you easy and convenient options for paying your bill at more than 120 locations, including CVS, Family Dollar and ACE Cash Express stores.
When you make payments at PayNearMe locations, they post within 15 minutes. It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Login to My Account at citizensenergygroup.com or visit PayNearMe.com/Citizens (account number required) to get your PayCode.
- Bring your PayCode to any participating store, give it to the cashier, and pay with cash. A processing fee of $1.49 applies.
- Collect your receipt. Citizens is notiﬁed of your payment within 15 minutes.
Pay your bill with PayNearMe and be entered for your chance to win.
Citizens Energy Group PayNearMe Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Citizens Energy Group PayNearMe Sweepstakes promotion (the “Promotion”) is sponsored solely by Citizens Energy Group. Microsoft/Xbox is not sponsoring this promotion and is not involved in the execution of this promotion in any manner.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to all current residential Citizens Energy Group customers who make a payment at one of our PayNearMe partner locations between April 1, 2017 and May 31, 2017. One entry per customer of record, regardless of the number of payments made. Employees of Citizens Energy Group and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited by law.
- HERE'S HOW TO ENTER: Any eligible customer who makes a payment at one of our PayNearMe partner locations between 12:01 AM, on April 1, 2017 and 11:59 PM on May 31, 2017 will automatically be entered to win. A list of the location of PayNearMe partner locations can be found at www.citizensenergygroup.com/locations.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: On or after June 1, 2017, Citizens Energy Group will select one (1) customer in a random drawing and will notify the winning customer via phone, email or mail. Citizens Energy Group decisions are final on all matters related to the Promotion.
- PRIZES & ODDS: The one (1) winning customer will receive one (1) Xbox One S 1TB Console - Forza Horizon 3 Bundle. The winner will be designated as the primary Citizens Energy Group account holder. The total value of the Xbox One is estimated to be $400.00 dollars. Odds of winning depend on the total number of customers who make a payment at one of our PayNearMe partner locations during the contest period, but may be 1 in 380,000. A total of 13,583 notices of this contest were issued by email and notice of the contest was made available on the Citizens Energy Group website and social media channels.
All prizes awarded are "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Citizens Energy Group.
- TAXES & FEES: All taxes for the value of the prize shall be the sole responsibility of the respective winner. The cost of the prize is not funded by utility rates, but is funded by revenues from non-utilities businesses operated by Citizens Energy Group.
- INDEMNIFICATION: The winner(s) agree to indemnify and hold Citizens Energy Group and its respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the "Indemnities"), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnities due to or arising out of winner(s) submissions or conduct in connection with this Promotion, including but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation.
- DISPUTES: The parties agree that this Promotion shall be interpreted and enforced under the laws of the State of Indiana and that any legal action arising out of this Promotion shall be initiated in the state or federal courts in Marion County, Indiana. In any action brought by either party relating to this Promotion, the parties agree not to request, demand or seek trial by jury, and all such matters shall be tried by the Court.
- QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS: If you have any questions or comments about the Promotion, please contact Citizens Energy Group at the address listed below:
Citizens Energy Group
2020 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202